Delectably Different Kitchen Product Review
Since I started working in the natural health industry over 10 years ago, I’ve discovered a few things along the way. Everyone seems to be very concerned with what they eat and the quality of supplements that go in their body, but sadly one thing many people consistently overlook is the products they actually put on their body.
Think with me now…how many men and women wash their hair with chemical-filled shampoos and conditioners daily? Or how many toxic and fragrance-filled creams and lotions do people rub on their skin, sometimes even multiple times a day?
I know you might be thinking, “So what does this have to do with gluten-free baking?”
Well, our skin is the largest organ we have, and it also happens to be a giant sponge, which absorbs what we expose it to on a moment by moment basis. If someone is truly sensitive or allergic to gluten, then daily exposure to creams filled with chemicals and sometimes even gluten could be detrimental to their overall health. This is why I can’t stress enough to find a clean and pure cosmetic and skincare line to replace the traditional, highly advertised brands you see on TV.
If you haven’t discovered them already, then you need to try out my favorite natural cosmetic line, Andalou Naturals! Not only do they have a wide range of products in their personal care line, such as shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and body wash, but they also have mousse and hair gels, facial treatments, and even BB creams, just to name a few.
So exactly why do I love Andalou Naturals? Let’s take a closer look…
- Cruelty Free: Andalou DOES NOT and WILL NOT test their products or ingredients on animals
- Gluten Free: Andalou products are tested and verified by FARRP and CSA to ensure that their products are truly gluten-free.
- Hypoallergenic: Andalou products are formulated with only the cleanest and highest quality ingredients for temperamental and sensitive skin
- Certified Organic and NON-GMO: No absorbing yucky toxins and pesticides into your skin
- Anti-aging: Not only do they have several different lines with specialized formulas for sensitive, dull, normal, or mature skin, but Andalou Naturals entire line is formulated to be anti-aging with the power of fruit stem cells
So next time you need shampoo, lotion, or skincare products, I highly recommend taking a look at Andalou Naturals for high-quality, natural products that really work!
*Pictures shared with permission from www.wholebeautyblog.com